Thursday, February 25

A Chilled Glass

Another Thursday done. The snow has begun to fall again. This time in a much harder and wet form than the previous time. Slush is forming and this snow is chilled cold, like the glass of the Stoli-Razz and Soda I am currently drinking.

I've decided that on March 1st, I resume looking for jobs. I took the time sorting paper and after about two months, I am pretty much through and at least curious to look for other jobs. I will continue sorting paper because I know it's regular and workable. As the months become warmer I will humor myself by applying to dresser jobs. I have nothing to lose, except my graces as a gentleman.

I've swallowed so much cynicism that it's make me so sour sometimes. It's all going pretty well right now, the sorting paper job I can stick with. I just know I'm better than what is being done. I'm not a fool, but after doing a job such as that for any length of time. You begin to feel like this is all you can do. So simple and mind numbing. Yet it's a Recession, which rhymes with Depression and the government thinks letters can hide the true facts at hand. I shouldn't be greedy, times are rough and this may be the best you can get for now.

I've been watching this show called Battlestar Galactica. It's funny how addictive it is. It's a sci-fi drama to a great extent. I'm absolutely in love. It's tragic and amazing.

No comments: