Sunday, June 21

The Quick Trip Home

The trip home has been quick and harmless. I am glad, I will not allow myself to get upset. The pills fix that. No one asks me about getting a job cause they understand this current situation. We had a family portrait that involved white shirt and jeans. My alcoholic aunt created a scene and was promptly pushed out of the picture, literally.

It was awkward to say the lease.

I chose to ride with my father to the party. I told him that he's become a good dad and my mother has become the antagonist. I spot it and I see, but I can do better than that. I face problems. I have to keep this optimistic outlook.

I don't know, I'm improving myself. Keeping an idea, realizing that I can do it. I know I can. I made a pretty penny on graduation money. So, I'm going to invest that into a future trip, but put away the rest for a bit. Hopefully someday the work will come rolling in. I can feel it in my bones, these legs will be dancing again!

No comments: