Tuesday, June 2

On a Sweaty Night

Printing up resumes and getting my teeth cleaned. I'm being as productive as I can be.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is hiring

I was told last night that I should take time to think about a bigger goal for five years in the future. A simple suggestion and I will gladly take it, but I just need to figure out what that thing is. Perhaps it's the Wardrobe thing, so until then I must look for a job.

American Apparel is hiring.

Temp work is in my cites, I would not mind being a receptionist either. Perhaps I'll work on getting that. Or lie a little and get a waiting job. Oh, Christ! I'm a college graduate! I should have more of a plan than this. I live day-to-day and I cannot foresee the future, I am trying.

This weekend I went to the country and saw the sun and leaves. I felt the green of the grass and opened my mind. I laughed and slept and danced. To have fun in such dire times! I find that a little difficult. I'm working through it all.

I had a splendid time, that much is true. Then real life begins and it's a slight shock. Suddenly there is nothing, endless hours really. To do nothing. It hit me today, I sat on my couch not moving. I have to find a job, that is true. Yet, right now nothing is due. No classes to register for. No bedtimes are officially set yet.

All that's left is open time. Free hours to waste away into anything I want. I continued sitting on the couch, not moving, but only realizing: here we are. Oh well, you saw this coming. How thrilling, the whole of it!

No comments: