Thursday, May 14

A Trip To New Jersey

The ambien has kicked in, but that's what I need right now. A pill to stop me in my tracks.

Tomorrow I drive out to New Jersey and I have to work on another film short. Once again not being paid. It'll be fine.

I must go to class though, as 6 AM draws nigh.

The Professor of Film is calling me and asking how I am doing. It scares me because perhaps this is something more. Perhaps, I didn't scare him away. Maybe there is a chance something could happen. He also is afraid to hurt me, so he's being a friend.

The Sex-Addict has already mentioned, "If I found someone else, would you hate me?"

Darling, you're more fucked up than I am! And you're letting me down?! Hysterical.

Yesterday, I went to the beach on an unexpected journey. It was delightful. It helped me forget the bad news I've been learning as of late.

Finished The Velvet Rage. . .Girls we've got work to do.

No comments: