Wednesday, April 21

Hobbies

I need to take up a hobby. I have entered the real world, the blinds have been lifted. It's been almost a year since I graduated and it's unsettling. This world I have entered into, on the brink of destruction. I am trying my hardest to stay focused. I have grown a lot, it takes time, but growth is seen throughout the year. I just need a hobby, something to take up time. Biking or trying to write. Joining some sort of writing group. Get feedback and eventually become a Pulitzer prize winner.

Until then, I will try to keep myself busy. There are things that will happen and they will be intense. I am going to Miami, I think, about two weeks. It was a sudden decision, and I have never been to Miami. Then there is Greece. The shows. There are things, I just need more things.

No comments: