Saturday, April 17

Property of Honey Beeson

I've grown up around stealing all my life. I realized this yesterday and I am sure other people have witnesses as much stealing as I have in my life. I have seen a cast of characters to choose from as thousands of dollars were taken from my father's closet. I have watched as the thief gets justice over the right parties because they couldn't take being in the wrong.

So when I was stolen from only a week ago. I knew there was a feeling that all this would feel familiar. My iPod Nano has been stolen, from someone in my building. Actually this crime has been fairly easy to settle, but still is strange.

It baffles me that human beings can be so deceitful. That you can actually look me in the face and tell me you didn't steal my iPod. Then later I am to find out that you registered my iPod under your name and address. Tsk, tsk. It's scary though, maybe someone is trying to sabotage you. You did say this has happened to you before. Me thinks she is trying to scam me. . .

No comments: