Friday, April 2

Lovely Realities. . .Blame it on age.

I wrote an email, because I was told to do so if something is on my mind. I wrote you an email because I am young and articulation is not something I do best. I worry about things that I shouldn't. I simply write them out.

Your reaction to the email was strange and puts more thoughts into my mind. Oh, it's a vicious cycle. I can see your faults and I need to decide what's going to happen. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't a good talk either. It simply felt like it happened. He held onto me while we spoke. I write emails, he deals with it in liquor.

I've spent the last few days thinking about our relationship. There were some interesting points made, by some things that weren't liked as well. He accepts that he forgets I am only 24. I accept that I have built an image of what he should be. I am trying to put that idolization out of my head. His weakness is relationships. I look at successful people all the time. The lonely ones. They always are unhappy in love it seems.

They can build fortunes and companies. Make themselves known, but cannot connect to anyone. The Construction Worker is such a being and I see that in him now. He is not a demi-God no matter how much he puts on the image. His faults are in his emotions. You're strong in emotions, but a little to strong.

We shall see how it develops. I do feel love for him. Though it's not been said. Is 8 months to soon to be thinking about it? Or should I have said it at 3 months. Like everyone else around me. I find love in the things unsaid. Time is the achieving factor in all this. The experience gained. The future will be forged in its own path. Jobs to be done. Boring jobs. A new roommate or new place to live. A trip to Greece. A Lady Gaga concert to be seen. Plays to view. Hi ho the glamorous life!

No comments: