Monday, February 19

For the Sake of Rememberence

I've decided for the sake of my memory I am going to start recording my past experiences since I moved out of college and into the real world, so I can keep track of these events and not forget so easily.

These entries are probably going to be graphic, brutally honest (whether I want to or not), random, shocking, and may hamper your opinion of me VERY much.

I am doing this nonetheless because I need to get it out. A lot has happened to me since May 2006 and it needs to come out now...

Regardless of this, these entries will be friend's only cause I don't wish for the whole world to read them. Even though the home blog WILL be public (aka This blog you're reading now).

Just remember I am doing this to reflect...Or am I telling myself that?

No comments: