Monday, February 12

Iguana Has a Day Off

Honestly I don't feel there's enough hours in the day anymore. I try to do something and time just flies by. Okay, granted I have enough time to write a journal entry, when I should be researching internships, doing homework, reading books and planning where I want to grad school, but I'm doing this instead...

The above was written two days ago, so I'm just continuing on. I'm having some negative thoughts about life in general. Nothing horribly bad. More just about doubting myself and the aspects of my life and all it encompasses. I wonder if I'm making correct decisions all the time. Whether or not I should make my escape from things while the going is fresh. I don't know. It's all workable, but just confusing.

I believe that I always seem to feel the opposite of what I should when I'm in certain situations.

Comedy of Errors. The show that I'm working on at school. It does seem very appropriate I would be involved with that show, very appropriate.

I'm listening to a musical called Goblin Market. It's interestingly strange. More like a poem, or a children's story that a musical (but I think that's what they were going go). Oh the 80s were truly a fresh time.

School is failing to REALLY entice me this semester. Yet I'm staying on top of all my work nonetheless. It's a academic in me. I can't let it fall, just because my interest has failed. It's all old hat now. Reading, reading, reading...Tis true.

That and drafting.

Work too. Keep my mind numb and you won't hate it as much. Keeping my mind number, yes sir.

Thank God the radiator finally came on. But here's a butt of the joke. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes. Yes the radiator wasn't on ALL day, except right now. Thank God for space heaters.

Now off to work for 8 hours of work/sitting/rest (maybe). Reading a play called Stop Kiss, about Lesbians and hate crimes...It better have a clever twist cause right now I'm catching onto Diane Son's tricks.

No comments: