Friday, February 16

Iguana Sheds His Skin and his Feelings

It's over. I ended my little tryst with W. Why did I do it? Things weren't going that badly, we got along, he was sweet and he was totally into a monogamous relationship...It's because of these three items though that I decided to break it off before we got to serious.

And now ladies and gentlemen, I shall become a total bitch.

Item 1. We got along. Sure it's true we did get along, he was polite. But we got along as much as I got along with a friendly classmate. We have little in common. Not that we would sit there in silence for hours, but as most people know. I am into theater, majorly, and my boyfriend doesn't need to be a theater connoisseur like me, but perhaps it would be nice if he had some general knowledge on the fact. And there is a difference between seeing theater with someone who appreciates it VS someone who just goes...I can see that difference.

When I say Stephen Sondheim, it should ring a small bell, that's all I mean.

But it wasn't just theater, it was movies, music, video games, etc. And call me selfish, but I just don't want to teach you from scratch.

Now I know opposites attract, yin and yang and all that, but I don't know if I agree sometimes.

Item 2. He was sweet. — Now I know I may get shit for this one, but I must say it. Everyone wants a sweetheart in their life. Someone who will tell you that you're beautiful and will hug you unexpectedly, but then there is the kind of person who will always remind you how beautiful and constantly hug you so that it loses it's effectiveness and just becomes redundant. W was the latter case. Every day for a month I would get a text message such as, "Hey, my heart (or inset any cutie nickname you'd like, sweetie, sexy, dear, etc.), I hope your day is going well and I am thinking of you!"

The first week or so of that, I liked it, it was nice.

I'd say it started to lose it's charm when combined with the constant gifts and wanting to see each other...I am with you constantly. I know you like me and are thinking about me, right now I'm the biggest influence in your life. Like anything too much of it will ruin the feelings.

Item 3. Totally into monogamy — I do like that idea too, but I knew it would happen. Every time I meet someone I'd like to date, I get those fears. Those "I'm only 21, it's too soon to settle down for a long while with one person and I'm not going to do it until I am 100% sure he's the right one for me" fears. Sadly, which W I didn't feel like he would be that one.

Thus I ended it. I don't feel sad, just afraid. I'm nervous about the fact that I don't know if I can meet a person I want to settle down with. Someone worth spending all my time with and enjoying it. I'm still not 100% comfortable with the idea of an open relationship with someone, but everyday that seems more reasonable.

So until then I'll go back to doing what I do best...

Being a Ho.

I already have a new notch in my bedpost...I know, I know. He was a very sweet guy and how appropriate he was calling me over because his boyfriend was on a business trip. He was so happy with my looks and my attitude that he couldn't resist.

I made him cum really quickly and thus felt that little flame light up again.

No comments: