Sunday, April 29

Iguanas Social Life Ends

The final month of school, May will prove to be the most annoying one of my entire year. Why?

Well first, I started Wardrobe Crew for Comedy of Errors. Which means the next two weekends are WASTED on running this show. No REAL going out Friday-Sunday. The good news about it is I have to take a week off of work, so I get a chance to do ALL the homework I'm behind on. Cause I don't have to rush from school and all that.

I just need to plan wisely. That's all. Laundry, final projects, etc.

The ending of Chess is SOOOOOO sad. It's literally just Judy Kuhn crying on stage when she realizes she's lost EVERYTHING. It's a side note, I know, but I love this show SO much. I just didn't know it ended this sadly! Cry, Judy, Cry! You feel the pain of the world!

Then after these two weekends are finished I go into finals. OY! I'll do it, I know I can!! Got to stay focused this week is all! And I shall!! OH and what's even more funny is the third weekend in May I have to go back upstate (no I won't be getting a tattoo), for my grandparents 50th anniversary.

My mother called me to inform me that they party was set for May 19th (a Saturday).

"But mom, I have finals that coming week!"

"Craig I'm not telling you to come home, I'm not telling you not too. But it's their 50th Anniversary, it's a VERY Big thing."

And with that the DEAL was SEALED. She didn't demand it, but just placed some nice guilt and I will run home! It's going to be a VERY quick trip though. Literally leaving EARLY Saturday morning and returning Early Sunday. No REAL rest in there.

OY.

Then the week of finals and I'll be done done done! For the summer at least!

No comments: