Thursday, January 1

Enter The Documentarist

It's New Years Eve and only moments after 2009 rolls in I am making out with a boy. I didn't foresee this happening, not in the least. We all got dressed up before we left the house and I was so unaware that I was going to be courted. I had my friend give me a Black-Eye because it seemed what needed to be done at the time.

We arrived at the club and I pranced off, looking around for something fun to do. When I arrived back at the sitting area that was mine, The Documentarist, entered the scene. I knew him from Manhunt back in the day. Wed\ never hooked up because I was going through a lot of shit at the time and he is my age, it unnerves me to be interested in someone on my playing field.

Our eyes met. His piercing and mine glazed over. We'd been talking on manhunt, on and off, for about two years. We have a little knowledge of each other's lives, but nothing more than the basics. Cock size, HIV Status, etc.

I smiled at him and he whispered to me, "What are you on?" I rattled off a list of letters from the alphabet and he seemed nonchalant about it all. I think that was the moment I knew he was mine for taking.

I did not necessarily plot it out. I simply decided to dance with my shirt off, that is all, nothing wrong with that. Next thing I know we were in the bathroom kissing and then on the dance floor making out. He told me he'd have met me sooner if he had seen my smile before now. He has a smooth way with words. He also added, "You know you're coming home with me, so I can tie you up and not let you go?" I swear, my heart melted, just a little.

I was taken by his humor and mannerisms. He's a stout guy (maybe a little chubby), is Israeli and has a dark complexion. He always has stubble, smokes left-handed cigarettes and is covered with Keith Harring Tattoos. He is a Scorpio and has a huge sexual appetite.

He was smitten with my good looks and kept telling me how cute I am. After a little while, we finally decided to leave. We arrived at his apartment around 4 am and didn't go to bed until 6:30 am. We slept until about 2 PM and then continued to mess around and talk. He made me breakfast and I continued to turn him on. There was discussion of dating and other issues of monogamy. It moved so fast, I've never felt so attracted to someone before.

I've arrived home and wondrously, we have set a date for tomorrow. I read in Gay Love Signs that Cancer & Scorpio go together well. Exceedingly well, actually. It's already accurately called out how our first meeting would be.
"Your first sexual encounter could take place almost anywhere; at the baths, in the back of a truck or behind the locked door at his office, depending upon the circumstances under which you meet."
The book is surprisingly accurate. I left his apartment and began to doubt myself. He seems like a worthy thing to try for and the cards are already in my favor. I read the book and it addressed this issue right off the bat!
Scorpio men are sexuality incarnate. When you first meet you see it in his eyes that are deep-set and fixed in their gaze. When he makes eye contact, this man is not teasing. He doesn't flirty because he realizes that sex is more than a game. . .Your first instinct is to run away, but the promise of such intense sexuality and the challenge of coping with his power combine to force you to surrender.

You feel like you are jumping feet first into a deep pool of dark water, giving yourself up to a mystical experience that could lead you either to heaven or hell. After your first sexual encounter with a Scorpio man, you may feel that you don't care whether it's angels or devils as long as you can spend eternity with him as your lover.
It's very interesting all of it. It sounds promising and though it's not the cold heard facts, it's nice to have a perspective into the situation. I trust the ideas of what to look out for, since I find myself very Cancer-like.

Now what's tricky and I figure I may as well be honest with him. I have my LA Lover staying with me apparently from the 1st to the 3rd. He must've figured something was up today, because I didn't call him until I got home around 6:30. He is sick. Oh it's such divine intervention! Only the first day into Which is good because I have a hickey.

No comments: