Monday, January 5

A Job Is A Job Is A Job

The world is working out of the ordinary these days. It's playing a fun little game with me. Showing my influence on the world. Today's example is simple, but fun one.

I was talking with my friend about needing to go out and get a job. I got all bundled up and left the apartment. I went down to the train and realized I just missed the N Train. I took that as a sign (for the things I need to go, I can always accomplish tomorrow) and returned to the apartment. I began the conversation with my friend again. He then offered to pay me $10- an hour to clean up a warehouse full of costume junk. Of course I readily agreed.

It's a job and a job is a job is a job. Sure beats working in an office at least.

Here is what I looked like on New Year's Eve:

Yes, that face can attract men.

No comments: