Saturday, January 17

A Continuation of Before

I should say something, shouldn't I?

What to say though? It's been a weird week and college will continue in seven days.

Now here comes the pisser of this post. I popped an Ambien before I started writing it.

Now, without my permission. I assure, the weirdest things I am beginning to see at this very moment. The way the computer screen begins to pulsate. As if it's about to give birth.

I should be talking about the job I have as Wardrobe Supervisor, but to watch the icons in my Dashboard. It suddenly seems ridiculous to even broach a topic in this state. I've been working on the script all day and I am due up at 10 AM. How vile, don't you agree?

I'm getting through the plots and such. Hopefully I'll finish it soon. Unfortunately I'm in phase two of Ambien. Where every other sleep in my sleep tells me to do nothing but sleep.

My life isn't worthy of writing about right now. It needs to be lived and not documented. It needs to be engraved in minds and not on paper.

Sleep.

1 comment:

Noah Champion said...

Never you fear.
Ambien or no, I'll still find your written life fascinating.