Friday, March 13

Perhaps. . .

I called my old job today and left a message with my boss. I asked if she could let me work for her. I'm swallowing my pride, but I'd rather have a job than be poor.

Perhaps she'll tell me "Welcome back." Perhaps. Perhaps snowflakes will taste like sugar and perhaps pigs will tell the future. Perhaps. At least I asked.

I feel so useless. With morning classes I can't work anywhere. With a weekend class I can't really work weekends. I'm the most unappetizing candidate for work right now. It's really depressing me. I am biting my tongue for every person who's biggest upset is the new facebook makeover. Really?

I cleaned the entire apartment today, because when I have nothing to do, I still do things. I wish I could be lazy, but I just keep moving. I feel so strange right now. I have been looking for jobs, which was about as useful as nailing my hand into the floor.

It's not all my fault, there is a recession going on. I wish I were more interesting right now, unfortunately I'm not.

Perhaps I'll become more interesting someday later. Perhaps. . .

No comments: