Tuesday, March 3

As if From a Coma

I pushed off my glass coffin lid and found myself in the middle of the woods, surrounded by dozens of little furry animals. As my vision ceases to blur I realize they're just Mexicans.

I fell into a snowstorm slump. I woke and then quickly ran back to bed. I don't know if it was the bad weather or my sudden lack of willpower that did it. It terrifies me at how easy one can get depressed and do nothing all day. I did nothing all day. I skipped class and group. I did see Coraline, but only after waking up 40 minutes prior to that.

Monday's are not my strongest day. Actually they sicken me. So when a Nor'Easter blows through and causes issues. I suppose it's not abnormal of me to head for bed. Seasonally this is an "off" day.

I guess today is where I pick up where I left off. I guess this is indeed the place to do that. There is three months left of all this stuff. Three months. You can survive this trial period.

1 comment:

Noah Champion said...

I feel you one-hundred percent on the lethargy, ill-met weather, and frustration with Mexicans.

But I do have to say Coraline was a real marvel.

Take a little bit of my sunshine if you can.