Sunday, March 8

Cover All The Mirrors

The movie is through [If they had been paying me, I'd be sad]. I'm jobless [but looking]. I'm losing my health insurance [but trying to find a new one]. I am having problems with filing graduation [but speaking to the powers that be so I will graduate]. I am running out of Ambien [but that may be a good thing]. I did my taxes and owe $705 between Fed and State [but I'm not filing them until I know my way out of that one].

Basically I know what my list of things to do is. I just need to stay motivated and positive to do them.

I want a hug, a long hard hug that's filled with care and concern. That's all I ask for.

2 comments:

the bud cracked said...

cyber hug! you put it out there, it will be resolved

Noah Champion said...

Not to put myself on airs or anything, but I've been told I give the best hugs anyone has ever experienced.

Think Mother Earth plus Thai Silk.

I owe you a big one.