Saturday, April 18

The Danger Party

Last night the ShyGuy and I went to the Brooklyn Masonic Temple and attended the Danger Party.

It reminded me of a cross between short bus and a rave. We took some shrooms to begin the night and then someone offered us Mali, which is the "purest part of E". Which I took two and really feel I was tricked. Straight people don't understand their drugs. Then someone sold us a pill of what I guess was actual E. ShyGuy made that decision, I just decided why not?

Yes, yes the chemicals! The dangers. These are the challenges of life. All I really got from all that is night sweats and I started rolling when I was in bed. Cause I couldn't fall asleep.

The party was multiple rooms. The upstairs being a auditorium with bleechers and movie projections and the downstairs acting like a rave, which is essentially as I said the above room was. There was also ice sculptors and ladies eating fire. People were dressed as various ideas dealing with the bail out. It was fascinating to see who showed up, yet I was there too. I felt I was there more for a sociology project. I always see myself observing things, never partaking in them. Telling!

I was by far one of the youngest people there, but there were a few. So many people were just fucked up, like publicly fucked up. It was a liberating feeling. It was fairly interesting music and the setting was fascinating. The people who show'd up were numerous and older, but a lively sort of crowd.

I can see why after about one of these you would be over it.

No comments: