Sunday, April 12

Rise Up With Fists

First, my mother was in the hospital when I arrived home. She is fine and healthy. Simply a staph infection on her elbow. It was just a bit frightening to deal with mentally. So when I saw Next To Normal I cried the entire night.

I'll be leaving back tomorrow. Where I am due to meet up with the ShyGuy. Just hang out and talk, I don't know what to expect. It won't necessarily be a comfy visit, but it's just has to happen.

I've been thinking of alternate life decisions I want to make. Everyone upstate discusses my motivation and ambition. When they tell me of it I feel so confused. I haven't been doing anything. I mean I have, but now I am in that lull. Hopefully for only one more month too. Or else I don't know what will happen. Something will happen.

I'll get back to you when I know what's going on.

1 comment:

Noah Champion said...

So often it's the necessities of life that play the horribly dual role of bane and benefit:
bane in their impending sense of obligation and benefit in the structure they provide.

You're perfect just the way you are.
Now it's just a matter of finding out why so you can recount the reasons to yourself before you fall asleep and as soon as your eyes open in the morning.