Monday, December 11

Iguana is stoned

I finished working on a play for my college last night. It was an awful show, but in order to graduate I did wardrobe crew for it and had a blast. I got to know many people and feel like I was part of something for the first time at my college.

Everyone kept discussing the cast party on December 10th. I thought, "oh a cast party that should be fun!" So after the show ended I went home and did research for my next tattoo...[I'll talk about that later.]

Here was some of my reservations about going to the cast party. It was in the ghetto. In Bed-Stuy. Now that's a sketchy part of Brooklyn. It's not getting there that sucks, but getting home that's hard. They assured me they would have a phone number for a car so I said I'll go.

Everyone said to be there at 11 if you planned on drinking and such. So when I arrive at 11, the party had been going for hours. I was in time for the weed though.

My mistake was taking three long consecutive hits in a row. So within the hour I was stoned off my ass. It's a fun feeling to be stoned, but it's a different feeling to be stoned all night long. I don't know what I smoked, but lets say at 6 am this morning I was still feeling it.

It was fun up to a point. I hung out with a newly wedded girl from the play. I mean she's 23 and married to her first boyfriend!! It's a foreign concept to me to be be dating for longer than a year...let alone married to one man. So we got on the discussion of kinks...

My kinks: Leather, choking, aggressiveness, orgies, collars, jockstraps, etc.

To which she responds, "Sometimes he hits me with a belt." And I gave her a two thumbs up.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Thats kind of funny, I have the exact same kinks minus orgies!