Tuesday, December 5

Starting Over

After some minor difficulties I have to start over with this blog. Which isn't bad considering that it's only had two posts (versues if I had 400 posts in it).

Since nothing exciting has happened recently I'm okay with all that's happened.

I promise starting today I will try to be entertaining.

I have a pesudo date tonight. I say pesudo because usually a date ends up with me, naked and in bed with this person, I call it a date, they call it something else.

To avoid this usual out come, I threw a curve ball by saying lets meet for dinner. Therefore there are no beds around to end up in. Unless we go to that place called Bed. Then I'm screwed.

*Note: Don't go to Bed tonight*

Another strange thing about this date is...he is my age. This strange because usually it's with an older man. The funny thing about older men is apparently the idea of a "Date" for them is as I have previously stated. I know as you get older subtleness dies...but sometimes it's ridiculous. More on the pesudo date tomorrow.

E. Iguana

No comments: