Monday, December 18

Iguana Says: Ignore Me When...

It's late, I'm tired but I'll go through with it anyway...

Why am I single? Why can my "Ex-Boyfriend" who is way worse than me, be telling me he has future plans and that he's tired of being a slut (when he turned me into the slut I was this summer, but I've recovered from...slightly)

No I've actually gotten much better. I really don't sleep around at ALL anymore.

I'll quote Lena from Singing in the Rain when I ask, "What's wrong with me?" Minus the nasally voice.

Men just want to sleep with me? I'm not even that easy...

Retraction...

I am not even that easy NOW. The only time I can meet men is in sexual situations it seems. If not then I don't meet men in general, and if I do...I won't even lie, I just don't.

Something needs to change...I don't know what, but something does!!

Okay the pathetic rant is done.

No comments: