Wednesday, January 3

Iguana Awakens the Evil Again


So I need to control myself. As Miss Marple used to say,

"I feel my nemesis getting the best of me."

My nemesis being my sex drive. I was doing very well, but now that school has ended I am feeling that notion to constantly fill an empty void...I guess I mean my ass? I'm setting myself for a whole world of comments on that one.

So in continuing my continuing revenge on my Gentleman Caller's(GC) subtle mocking of my lack of sex life...I made acquaintances with a different GC.

He was nice and cordial as I like most of my men, I wore my pink taffeta dress and was stunning I must say. The main reason I was interested in meeting him was the fact he had tattoos and after having my own tattoos I thought it might be fun to meet with someone of the same interests.

Needless to say we had some tattoos in common. He had little bars on his ear that he got done out of vanity. I had stars on my pec that I did for vanity too. He had FAGGOT spelled out in sign language on his arm. I had FAGGOT spelled out on my arm, by way of Anita Morris. We got along well.

But the best thing was when I discovered he was a professor as my previous college that I transferred from! I won't go into specifics but I knew the moment he said that I needed to sleep with him. That's when I felt the nemesis waking up inside me.

Like a wolf raised in captivity that even though he's domesticated, goes wild once he smells blood. I knew what I wanted to do...or wanted him to do to me. Since most men get along with me it moved along nicely and before long I had accomplished my goal.

He kept calling me a trooper and telling me how well I can take it. To which I responded:

"I'm insatiable.


It's funny, all gay men thing their GODS. I mean he was good, and he knew how to push the right buttons but I've had a little better.

Listen to me...see this is my nemesis coming out in full bloom. So I'll continue (since it's here and all):

It wasn't until after I left that I began to feel energized. A darker feeling inside of me waking up. I had just had sex with my first professor who technically taught at my school when I went there and even though I never had a class with him. Several of my friends probably did take a class with him. I felt justfully satisfied and thought to myself:

"Fuck you Gentlemen Caller...You can't get better than me, and now you're not going to!"

Thank GOD I plan on just staying in tonight to play Final Fantasy XII and being a good little Eccentric Iguana.

No comments: