Tuesday, January 2

Iguana Break's His Favorite Glass Piece

It's 2007 and yesterday is the unofficial date of the start of this blog. Due to waking at 2:30pm, no post was made. So it's a good thing I started this blog earlier, so you wouldn't get the idea that I am efficient with posts.

Lots to discuss this weekend so lets start.

Item 1:
I called it quits with my Gentleman Caller, yea that's right! Laura Wingfield is done with her Gentleman Caller, the south can rise again. For those of you familiar with The Glass Menagerie you probably know of the closing scene where Laura meets the Gentleman Caller(GC) and they hit it off. They dance and kiss and all seems good. Then the GC accidentally bumps into her Glass Menagerie and breaks her Unicorn (her favorite piece), but because Laura is taken by this man she doesn't mind. Then the GC tells her he's engaged and he needs to go back to his fiancee. Laura then proceeds to go insane and viciously murder the GC smearing his blood all over her Glass Menagerie. Oh wait that's the ending in my mind.

Well with my specific GC I had the same kind of event happen. Things were going good for a while, I was enjoying his company and he mine. Then he brought up that topic I HATE to discuss with men I sleep with.

"You've been sleeping with other people? You know I sleep with other guys, right?"

Um yea I do know that. And when I told him, that I haven't been he simply said, "Why not you're so young you should." Not that I haven't thought about it, or as some of you may know, I have LIVED that life. I just didn't feel like it at this time. But what gets me more than agitated about this topic is that, why is it any of his business?

I'm sleeping with you at this moment sir. Just be happy with that notion. Unless you were asking me that question to follow up with, "Cause I think we should move to the next level and start dating exclusively." My sex life should really not be any of your concern outside of us.

So that is my equivalent of my GC breaking my favorite unicorn. He flipped a switch in my mind. As we continued to have sex that night it turned into old hat. I know longer enjoyed, no longer really wanted to please him in anyway.



No comments: