Monday, January 15

Iguana Discusses his Sexual Preference

So it's happened, by some strange chance of fate I have met a good guy. I am still slightly in shock that it happened. So quickly. Maybe it's because I'm a normal person, who is not an asshole or so slutty that I can easily get bored of people.

I always find in this city that people are always looking for the next best thing. You meet someone you like, but oh wait they smoke, that means they're not for you, got to keep looking. You meet someone new and they are too old or too young, that's NO good, keep looking. Oh this guy seems great, wait he he's a bottom and you prefer bottoming. That's NO good either!!

I'll let some of you in on a little fact. These things are all trivial, and yet they rule most gay men's lives. I was speaking with someone and they said how with with straight people it doesn't matter because a penis will always go into a vagina. But with two men it's more difficult...

Though perhaps trying to be insightful, I don't necessarily agree with that statement at all. My last long term relationship, in truth both my ex and I were bottoms. Sex was fun, if at times experimental and filled with learning. It wasn't until I moved to the city that suddenly I was labeled a BOTTOM. I know that I like to bottom, but I also would like to top too. But in the world of quick sex and hookups, these lines NEED to be defined. You can't have ambiguity or uncertainty in the hookup world.

That's why I accepted the role of bottom and played it flawlessly I might add. But with a relationship I am more than happy with the idea of switching around, if that's what my partner would like.

Though we haven't had sex yet and aren't for a little while. Another big relief I am enjoying. I shall REALLY worry about it when the time comes. I think it's once you stick to these labels that all your REAL trouble begins.

This entry was going to be about my date, but it's diverted into this...

No comments: