Wednesday, January 31

Iguana Takes a New Approach

Okay, Okay.

So the last post was a little bit of a downer, I agree. I need to make sure I don't have those anymore.

So college is getting back into full swing. I have already dropped one class, but I feel it was for the best. Besides I'll get to it when I get to it.

Other classes look interesting though.

Tomorrow I secured a ticket for The Coast of Utopia Part 3. That's right.

I ordered some cream for my current itchy problem. I know I should go to the doctor, but alas I'll try this first.

Really I ask you, what is life if you don't have some issue going on in your life? Some could laugh at that question, but it is very true to me it seems.

W stayed at my place for the first time last night. I introduced him to Ruthless People, truly an excellent movie of the 80s.

I'm trying to take a positive outlook at life and things as they come. I think it's how I got a new ticket for the show and I hope it's how my life will start to get better as far as luck goes. I've never been here to burn bridges, but make them stronger.

I can't wait to find out what show I am assigned to in school. I hope it's Red Light Winter or Inner Gardens. I shall hopefully find out soon.

No comments: