Tuesday, October 9

After the K-Hole

I realize some people may have read the last entry and decided to hate me or something because of my choice to use drugs. Someone did alert me that I could've died. I had a small reality check and realized...

Oops

Though my story may not be as popular as my friend who had sex three times that night apparently, I still count it as memorable, or delusional.

Speaking of sex. It's been over a month since anything has happened to me. No kissing, no fumbling, nothing. I have no one to blame by myself...my spinsterish self. The Cyclist sent me his comments on the paper he was SUPPOSED to edit.

Not a smart move to be telling me what I did wrong on my paper after I've handed it in. He ended it with look forward to seeing you soon. I laughed to myself at that point and deleted the email, intending on not caring and in that effort I have been successful.

I intended this entry to go somewhere, and it hasn't so I'll give up now.

No comments: