Thursday, October 25

Quick Notes, Quick Notes!

  1. I will blog another time, but I am THRILLED to say that a friend of mine just sent me like 24 DVDs of different Broadway shows! I'll be blogging about it later. Let's say I have two shows with Patti Lu. Side Show, Marie Christine, Carrie, two Cabarets and so many more! I'm SO happy right now. I can't wait to watch them all.
  2. I am once again ignoring my research paper and heading to Manhattan to see a SAW movie MARATHON! For 11 dollars I'll be seeing the first three SAW movies back to back. How brutally fun that will be. I bought enough Chocolate to kill a FAT lady even. I probably won't sleep tonight for all the gruesome imagery, but it's 11 bucks and it's three movies. I DID get a friend to come along, he'll be late but he's already seen the first one so that's good at least.
  3. I feel more flustered than I have EVER been, I didn't accomplish a single thing today, and yet I now have so many musicals to watch. Really research papers can suck my BALLS!
  4. Oh yes I forgot, the Chess Concert starring Julie Murney, Raul Esparza, Adam Pascal, Josh Groban and Sutton Foster is ALSO one of the shows I have...LIFE IS COMPLETE!
Time to watch some blood.

No comments: