Monday, October 1

The Prince of Central Park

This weekend was spent recovering and having fun. Enjoying life and enjoying myself . I feel cured of my bad feelings and that's always a good thing. I mean I will someday be sad again and I will once again get through it.

Nothing, I'm feeling nothing.

I bought a sewing machine...It's my pride and joy. I am telling myself more and more that I shall be using it often. I have to, I spent a pretty penny on it (I dipped into my China Trip fund, so it's okay). I have named my sewing machine, Bella Cohen. Wanna know why? Ask Judy Kuhn or Stephen Schwartz. I'm sure either could tell you.


Stitch, pedal, stitch.

This weekend I once again returned to Central Park. This time to see a different concert. It was Marc Bolan's birthday celebration. The band T.Rex performed some of his songs with different performers. Once of them was this lady...


She sang, Children of the Revolution. Amazing. Truly. I don't know much about music out side of Musical Theatre, but I do know magic when I see it. At 60, she blew me away.

Together, we concluded he suffered from a personality disorder.

I enjoyed the opening act, which was Justin Bond singing a Carpenter's record. He told a very touching tale of why he sings these songs. Also his guest singer was Jake Shears of Scissor Sisters. Who is absolutely adorable, but barely had a song. It was more of a lounge act.

Lastly, Rufus Wainwright was also at this event. Not performing, just watching. He was wearing a powder blue suit that didn't match his skin tone. And pants that were TOO tight. He made eye contact with me in the bathroom.

It must have been the way I moved my hips.

It wasn't until several minutes after our bathroom meeting that I remembered he was the Judy Garland guy! The Blasphemer as I call him. I mean recently I've come to terms with it. He pays tribute, not tries to out do her. I just wish I'd remembered that sooner, because I would've had words with Mr. Wainwright...purely just to discuss.

Now onto REAL news:

Tiddle-Dee-Da! First off, you'll be happy to know that I stuck that stick in the wheels of the Cyclist's bike as I planned. It was very satisfying! It was serendipity is more like it.

And at that moment, I knew there was nothing I could possibly do...

After he called me and told me he "fundamentally" needed to have sex with me. I was not really having it anymore. I knew I should call on him because he has my paper. I had a whole plan worked out. I kept myself busy and then Sunday rolled around. So I called him and we chatted for a bit. And it got to that moment...
Me: I was wondering what you were doing today...
Him (explaining his plans): This evening I'm...
Me: Oh that sucks because I was going to see if you wanted to come over in the evening. I mean I could put my homework aside...
Him: Oh, that's right I still need to edit your paper.
Now my mother always taught me: When you see an open wound on your opponent, stick your hand in it and move it around and watch them squirm.

Tonight, I'm gonna taste your blood.
Me: Oh! Well that sort of sucks, because it's due tomorrow.
Him: NO! Really! Oh...
Me: It's perfectly fine. You've just failed to meet my expectations is all. It's okay, because plenty of guys do that.
Two including you, this week alone!

From that moment on the dagger was in. It was just a matter of twisting it. He asked me if I was revoking his sexual privileges...
...
...

HA! Sorry, but you're no longer a card carrying member. Then I hung up on him. Let's leave it at that Cyclist will never ride this Tour De France again.

No comments: