Tuesday, October 9

Staying in the Hotel


Hotel Cassiopeia is a great example of stimulating theater. Beautiful imagery, wonderful acting and a stimulating topic.

Written by Charles Mee and directed by Anne Bogart. Mee is turning into a favorite Playwright. I can't wait to see his new play, Queens Blvd - The Musical! Of course if you want to you can read any of his plays, online, for free. BRILLIANT MEE!!!

And people say going to the theatre stoned isn't fun?

In other news, I woke up this morning and had a small panic attack. I was getting ready for the gym, thus starting my day. My mood is always reflected by my gym trip. Good trip, good mood. Strange trip, weird mood. I woke as I normally do and got ready in the same amount of time. And I went, when I started on my 4 mile/30 minute jog I realized I had less time than I planned.

This sent me into a tizzy.

I had to rearrange my day because I didn't like how it was going. I didn't like that I was running late, even though I had plenty of time for everything. I called the Costume Shop and canceled my working hours because I just could go in before my hair dried.

I studied for my Music test for a moment. Then slept from 10 to 11 am. In my clothes. I got out of bed and went to school and took my test. I went to the library to look for a book. I printed 3-4 dollars of papers...

I got my ticket to the show. I wondered if I was falling apart...

lateness isn't me.

Then I realized I set my alarm at the wrong time, tomorrow I wake up at 7:30, not Tuesdays. It's 7 am on Tuesdays...

See what 30 mins can do to one's day?

No comments: