Wednesday, October 17

You Will Play the Serpent...

I have finished the second of the All His Dark Material Series...WOW. What a story to be told there. Phenomenal! I sat on the Subway on the way to my play tonight, CRYING. Lee Scoresby will never be forgotten in my mind. The only difficult about loving these books now, is my pages and pages of research that I need to read for my papers for class.

Tsk, tsk.
I had a dream last night. I've been having strange dreams, they've been unsettling me. Last nights dream was that my my foot had been blown off my body somehow. I was sitting there and I hear a loud BANG and I look down and there's my foot, bone and blood. I feel no pain, but I figure it's because I'm in shock. I just sit there starring at my foot. In shock. Waiting for the pain to rush, it never does.

I wake up to find myself on the opposite side of the bed. This used to never happened, now it happens often.

Something weird for me, yet not surprising. Today by chance I put on Side Show the musical on my Shuffle. Why not? I love that show dearly, though as I listen to it more it's sort of corny, yet brilliant. I find out later today, that it's Side Show's 10th Anniversary today.

An accident, or just the cosmos telling me something...

As I was walking to the subway today I walked by a Priest. He was tall, handsome and graying. He was putting on his collar and as I walked by he looked me in eyes and said hello. Yet it was clear I had my headphones on and there was no point. Do priests usually do that? Just say hello to random strangers as they walk down the street? Or was he attracted to me?

I'm just saying...that I think this priest was totally hot.

Tonight I saw Die Mommie Die! the play Off-Broadway. Really funny and Charles Busch is to die for. Truly incredible. The show was enjoyable too.

No comments: