Thursday, November 27

I am Thankful for...

  • My wonderful friends (Eric and all the Jeff's I've met) who I am going to New Orleans with. Making me laugh and understanding my eccentricities. No matter how unique they may be.
  • My roommate, who has allowed me to feel comfortable in my living situation for the first time in 2.5 years. It's been a nice feeling to have her always close by, I hope she feels the same way.
  • My Ex-Husband, no matter who else he dates or if he withholds information from me. He will always have a special place in my heart and soul.
  • K, the lady who is twice my age, but loves me for me. As I love her for her.
  • My Florida Lover, who keeps me entertained for hours.
  • My Australian connection. His wisdom and smarts make me smile. His comments I always take to heart. He is a beacon of positive energy and I know whenever I am down. He will send a wonderful comment my way.
  • Jim, who lives across the country, but showed me that caring can cross these lands without any trouble.
  • Anita Morris. Patti LuPone. Judy Garland. Liza Minnelli. Betty Buckley. Barbara Cook. All those Diva's who's voices that have entertained my ears everyday for years.
  • My strength and determination. Though sometimes I am the Maid of Constant Sorrow on here. I am in a place I haven't been before, it's a good place.
  • My family who is supportive and will always love me. No matter how much of a Wayward Prince I may be to them. To my mother, father, brother and sister. I love them all, even if I don't show it all the time.
Thank you all, Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: