Sunday, November 16

The Cockroach and The Sandal

Picture a cockroach, now picture a cockroach that's bigger than that one you originally thought of. Okay, does he look like this. Yes? Good we're on the same page here.

She's been living in my room since August. Maybe it's not even the same one since August. Maybe it's her sister. Well regardless oh which generation she falls into. She is now dead. I killed her with a sandal. She tempted me, deceitful slut. Showed her face and danced into my sight.

Elizabeth was intent on kill her, but she didn't like my roommate. After the first search was through I sat by myself and not before to long she popped up again. The tango started and I got my sandal. She ran into a trap of her devices, into my bookshelf. She ran into a corner and I swatted, not wanting to crush her on my rare copies of books.

She ran up the sandal and fell back downwards and I took one quick swipe and she EXPLODED!

WHOA, what? Cockroaches explode? When does this happen? What video did I miss that told me this fact?

I ran out of my room screaming as if I had just killed a family of four and woken up in their blood. "I killed it! It exploded and it's terrible!!!!"

We quickly got rid of the body and I washed all the tools involved. My fingertips reek of bleach, but no traces will ever be found. Dear god, she exploded.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: