Monday, November 17

A Monday Completed.


A Monday Completed
A Poem

Marc:
you there man?
me: hey
who is this?
Marc: would love to see that big cock of yours on cam...
:-)
marc
me: haha Marc who?
do I know you
Marc: 10" dick that you wanted back in the summer.
we've never met
but you said,
me: Oh okay yes

Marc: I love the idea of tackling something that big. I'm really turned on by that right now. I decided I'm to tired for the gym. So I'm gonna crawl into bed. When are you free.
and i quote.

me: It's coming back. Sorry I'm in the middle of building a coffee table right now. I'm not that horny either. Try again another time
Marc:
haha
alright
me: yes, yes. That was me in my dirty mind. woof. But tonight. Not so much right now.

It was a valiant gesture on his part. Bravo, dear sir.

Other than that, I am stressed out a little. I will be working soon. I'm tired, I wish to sleep.

No comments: