Friday, November 21

Making Dinner Tonight

So much is changing so quickly. We now have a digital Cable box Converter. Which means that for the first time in years, I can watch TV. Right now, I have PBS on and Wishbone is playing. Wishbone! I get upset that PBS's connection is a little looser than the others. It's PBS, what can I say. Heh, loose.

Oh, and there's the Traffic Channel! A Channel that plays security cameras from various intersections. Amazing! I haven't seen a commercial in so many years, some of them hurt my brain. Or the Christian Channel! Now that one is a pisser! A lady dressed all in sequins plays the organ. Or the old man, who I am convinced is GOD, discusses the bible, "The best book that's been around for over 2000 years."

I built a coffee table out of beechwood and spit. It was quite and accomplishment and came out looking like this:

It's all those years I spent building with Legos. Look at that, I have material possessions. I have revenue! Oh, good I can go bankrupt like all the rest.

I enjoy putting things together, not necessarily building them from scratch. That's where my faults lie, and it seems to be the theme of this semester. I knew taking two classes that are about scene stuff would just destroy me. I'll get through it, worry not, I am sure I'll get through it.

I am going to New Orleans next week. I'll bring my laptop, but I'm not sure about Internet connection. I'm going there poor, but I'll not let it worry me to much. I have a little amount set back. Just means no souvenirs for anyone, a couple small things for myself and just money on food and drink.

Homework was the theme of the day, and that's what I did. Nothing exciting!

OH! Yes, the good news. There must be some good news, shouldn't there?

I have a chance to get some experience in wardrobe. It's not paid, but they will feed me! That's decent work and it's experience outside of college. So we'll see, it's networking and such. Let's work it you. This is why you're here!

I have to much homework, but I'll get it done. I think I will, maybe I won't. Maybe this is where I stop and fail? I hope not. I keep thinking about the future, what's going to become of Iguana? It's like a cry in the darkness really. No one cares to answer the cry though.

My friend has two different guys he's going back and forth between. While I am incredibly jealous, I am also very happy that he has that to worry about. Not other issues like health or moving or loneliness. I'm happy for him. I wouldn't mind just one guy giving me problems with my love life, we'll get there.

I'm making dinner for K tonight, she's back from San Francisco. Oh joy, oh rapture!

Edit: The dinner was very successful! I cooked a full mean successfully!

No comments: