Friday, February 27

Oh These Days, Please Pass

I am getting reprimanded a lot this week. I wish I was not, but I am. I want to get out of it, but it's more difficult than I know. I wish I knew what to write about the situation, but I don't know necessarily what to say. It also didn't help that the one telling me how to think is in a serious mistake himself. It's like taking advice from Hedda Gabler, it will only end with a pistol and a wound.

I am going out tonight to not spend money. To be with friends, which is more difficult than you can imagine. It's a hard time to live here and be thrifty. You're never not spending money when you're here. It's terrible. You see people less because you can't afford to. Oh the thing we do for friends, at the end of the day I'll enjoy the interactions.

It's almost time to go off into the night and wait for my friends. Tra-la. Maybe I will buy one drink. Then one drink leads to two, then two leads to twelve. You know how it goes.

No comments: