Thursday, May 3

Iguana is Doing it for Himself

Okay, it's almost done I am doing this...doing it well. I am going to finish on a high note. I am running on high, but the fuel tank is almost empty I feel.

There's a lot, I am not certain of. Hello love.

I am seeing an apartment this Saturday in between plays. Yea I'm that multi talented. After one show ends I'm running to the train and seeing this apartment. Is it unreasonable that I invited my Gentleman Caller since he agreed to help me look at apartments.

And now life really begins...

Every day presents a new challenge. I think if life is going to work out well, this is the time for it to do it. I really believe my luck is changing. With my luck on the ascendancy. Yea that doesn't make sense, but I'm going with it babe, I'm going with it!

It's hard sometimes, life is truly difficult, but we survive, that's how it works. I am showing my endurance and keeping my spook/blue devil at bay. I smile, smile. My issues are greater than anyone else, but they are my own and I can show you that I know how to handle it.

Go to it.

I think I had a small nervous episode yesterday. Yes, full and true. Picture it if you will.

I got a ticket to Coast of Utopia Part 2 yesterday. I was thrilled on Saturday when I got it, bidding my favorite play of the year a sweet goodbye. Waiting eagerly for South Pacific to arrive. Then the week happened. The entire first act I sat there thinking, I shouldn't be here, I need to do work, I need to get to school, I need to buy food, I am so hungry, when will this thinking end? So when intermission came I got out of my seat, got my bag and just walked out of Lincoln Center. I never felt more like a betrayer. The play is by no means awful, and the second act is immaculate in my opinion, and I skipped it. I was in a daze, my mind wasn't working properly.

God I'm a dancer, a dancer dances.

No comments: