Saturday, May 26

Iguana's Dilemma, yet Simple Choice

Here's a little story that should really make you think...

This Memorial Day weekend was supposed to be me and the guy I've been seeing for some months. He's the guy mentioned before who stood me up technically but it was do to work...

There's plenty more to tell, so you won't have a hard time forming an opinion here...

So last Friday I come to find out my good friend from work has met this man in the biblical sense. He had sex with him if you're wondering. They met through a third party who was the guy I'm seeings older fuck buddy. Yes it was a threesome folks. Now this doesn't shock me seeing as NYC is a small slutty town.

Before I left for home on Friday I spent the night with this guy and naturally brought it up. He admitted to it and granted we aren't serious. But I gave him a mild warning.

I said, "I just want to let you know that I'm not REALLY mad, but I want you to know I find out things VERY easily." Which is VERY true, I don't try but I just find out.

So I spent the night with him and went home for my Grandparent's 50th Anniversary. I returned Sunday and the guy wanted me to come over for dinner and such. He told me he didn't do anything all Saturday except go to the gym.

I am no fool.

Last night right before I went to Xanadu (which was terrific!! But I can't go into it because that's not the point). My friend at work tells me again that he doesn't want to get involved but I shouldn't trust the guy.

He then continues on to tell me they guy went back to that Third Party the day I left for upstate NY!! According the the story they didn't hook up, but why else does an old fuck buddy stop by your place? But for the intended purposes of coming over? I don't know or care. All I know is I'm not going to take it.

So in short I called him and told him my thoughts, jumbled as I often do. It's probably over. We shall see, but I'm just not in the mood.

I have a little spider in my room, and it jumps...probably from my crazy blood that it drinks.

7 days and I move.

No comments: