Friday, June 29

Iguana Has So Much To Say

Chapter Three: Who Wears Short Shorts? —
The answer would be me. Packing for this trip I never pictured I would have had a chance to sleep with an small time movie star and magician. I didn't picture I'd be hooking up with anyone in general. So I didn't prepare myself for anything. I mean I was sharing a room with two other people. I may be known in my time as an exhibitionist, hell I don't have any sort of shades in my window and I'm always getting naked. However, I'm not that brave.

But we were all friends there and I was willing to swallow my pride for the chance to sleep with this guy. First being that he was cute, and second being that I would love to have a movie where I can point and say, "I slept with him."

Isn't it wonder to dream and hope?

So here I am, lying in bed, next to a very attractive actor/magician. Wearing my short shorts...


I felt some visual aid may be required so you can get an idea.

So we hop into and I lay my arm across his chest and then we wait...Well I wait. Nothing happens. Yes, nothing. Someone later asked me why I didn't make a move...

If I moved anymore I would have left the state of New Jersey. So we went to sleep any nothing happened. However, I did get to sleep with him technically. My friends later told me that he apparently "has got no game." I would find out more about that the next day.

Chapter 4: A Small Bathing Suit and a Sun Hat —
I don't know if you can tell yet, but I'm not one to shy away from much. I do suffer from social anxiety and I do get nervous in crowds. If I'm with my friends though I feel more confident, as most people do. The actor/Magician decided to wake first and announce it was 10 am, we had to check out by 11 am.

I was thrilled to be going to the beach, it just took forever to get there. But it was a welcome path we took. We went to the Grocery store to buy one of our friends a quick birthday cake, where we discovered that the Shop Rite in Neptune, NJ is holding the WORLD'S population of all the Beanie Babies left. It was insane. So of course we got one. It was a Poodle that had been gutted and turned into a purse.

My personal favorite was the cat that had been skinned and turned into a purse. Beanie Babies don't so so cute anymore now do they?!

Then we went to the Groom's house. Which was a "Victorian Home" except the outside looked nothing like it, but the inside had somewhat of a Victorian look. In my particular opinion is looked VERY similar to the set of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but that's just me. You'd have to see it to believe it.

After a rather amusing and disgusting stop at an IHOP followed by a Beach Towel spending spree we FINALLY made it to the beach. I quickly stripped off my clothes to be in that LITTLE piece of red fabric, but this time I added a GAY Sun Hat that I got in a local shop. Just a straw thing that old women wear. It was somewhat liberating and yes probably made me look like a total faggot. I didn't mind.

While spending the day on the beach the Actor/Magician and I went for a walk alone. On the beach. Yes, very romantic. But the romance seemed to have stayed in NY that weekend. Instead of kissing on the beach, we walked and talked. Which was very nice though. He tried to teach me to do cartwheels too. VERY interesting seeing as I have no balance. Then he took me out to some rocks and...

Told me about how he kissed his ex-bf in a place like this for the first time. No joke. By that time I had accepted the fact nothing was going to happen and took it for the fun I enjoyed it as. Which was good old fashioned fun. Who knows what the future will bring...oh wait more stories have happened...But those are for another night...

Prologue: They Call Him Mister Black —
To settled my recent frustrations. I went on a random meeting with a guy from myspace to Mister Black. He's interesting, but eh. Fun when drunk. Which isn't necessarily a good sign. I wasn't digging his personality when we were sober. But I got to make out with him, which quelled the beast inside me.

He wants to take me on a date. Time shall tell friend...

No comments: