Saturday, June 30

Iguana: An Addendum

I forgot the whole point of my story last night.

I slept with the kid, not because I wanted to, but for revenge. Tell me you have a threesome on the day of our date and I'll one up you. I'll fuck some stranger. And I did.

So when I woke up the next morning the guy from the date IM'd me. I told him:

"Since we're being honest with one another...I went home with someone last night."

He played the whole, 'I don't get jealous game' and it didn't bother me that much. I just wanted him to know what it's like to have something land in your lap like he did you me. But then my day was made...

He slipped...

Suddenly he said, "I wish I'd gone home with you."

Now maybe I'm over reading it as I often do. But, why would you play it cool the whole conversation and then SUDDENLY wish you'd gone home with me AFTER I tell you that? It means you're at least a little jealous.

I know my adding this will make me sound like an asshole, but I needed some retribution, I really did.

No comments: