Sunday, March 23

Jesus Died For Our Sins

Last night I sat down with my dad and discussed my finances for the next year. I'm going to have to take out a wonderfully hefty loan to live off of. I'm doing what everyone else is doing and living off the system. Despite the fact I will have to pay it back. Rent, food, Subway Transportation, etc. All will live off this loan.

It's very disheartening when you sit down and add it all up. I can't do financial aid because I'm on my parent's income, which is well above 75,000 a year. My father is rich, that doesn't make me rich. What a funny and overheard complaint in the college world. I'm hoping that on this loan I will be able to finish school once and for all. Granted, I will enter the adult world (haven't I been there for a while already?) and have to start paying off the loans. All that jazz. My dad was very helpful, telling me not to get discouraged. It's not as bad as it will seem. It's life, we all have to go through it.

He also approves of my leaving my job. Apparently I am the hardest working person in college they know. Isn't that funny? It's actually very true. No one works harder than I have. That's a proven fact. I'm kidding, my story is a dime-a-dozen here in the city. I suppose. Well I highly doubt it actually I've never heard of any 22 year old who has gone through as much as I have.

No comments: