Wednesday, March 26

Kind of Blank

It's all blank so far. Perhaps that weekend home has drained me so much. I'm not 100% sure. I've been trying to assimilate myself back into video games. It's going much more successfully than when we tried with the Native Americans. I bought my first video game in over a year yesterday.

Yesterday was strange because nothing happened. I tried to go to The Tall Man's. Just for sex. That's all. He denied me. What happened to my sexual pull? Honestly, it's because he's become super busy. He is going away in two weeks across the world. He has to file his taxes. He has a lot of work. He has to find a roommate. Why hasn't he asked me? That's part serious, but mostly sarcasm.

Honestly, I do believe I'm a person who people can live with. I can be as social or antisocial as you treat me. When I think about living with the Tall Man, part of me wonders: Why doesn't he ask me if he's looking for a roommate? Then I realize I wouldn't be able to afford it (unless I had student loans, which I do) and I'd never go to the gym. Plus the room is furnished so many of my items would have to go. Plus I'd have to move in a week. Not possible, not possible at all. I say that now, but if he asked me tomorrow I'd probably say yes. I'm not Peter Pan. I need to grow up.

That aside. I'm seeing three shows this weekend. One – The Night of the Iguana. Legendary moment for me, to see my namesake. Two – Juno. Legendary flop with amazing score, starring Victoria Clark and Celia Keenan Bolger. Three – Sunday in the Park With George. I can't wait to see that show. It's the show that brings my two college lives together.

The other night I was suffering from insomnia and to help me sleep I bought five musical flop CDs. What's wrong with me? What's wrong!

No comments: