Sunday, March 16

A Weekend in the County


Three words: August: Osage County.
Two words: See it.
One word: Wow.

It was a very good show. I mean the story has been done before. Pill popping mother. Family coming together. Disaster after disaster. To see the two female powerhouses though was well worth it. At the end of the show I was walking through the lobby and they were doing Broadway Cares collection and I saw the woman who played Violet Weston. I told her she was phenomenal. She played crazy like I have never seen crazy played before. She played it so true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.