Sunday, June 22

Picture-A-Day #77


Looking like a Ghost from the Fatal Frame Franchise. Meaning what you would get in points would probably be significant because you took a head-on shot (meaning you probably upgrade your camera now!) Therefore stunning the ghost from attacking you for a short amount of time. Thank God you decided to equip the stun feature before you met up with this ghost!

I am a geek, sometimes. And I miss Fatal Frame, it's one of the only games that REALLY made me nervous and I don't think I've ever beaten one because they frightened me so much. I mean all you had was a camera for protection! And in order to damage the ghosts, you needed to take pictures of them. Meaning you had to wait until they we in the camera's view finder to damage them! But what was worst was you needed to capture a certain part of their face to deal damage and get points. They would always be looking at the floor or something.

This picture of the day took me far to long to create. Only proves that I am artsy deep down inside still.

No comments: