Wednesday, November 28

New Orleans Trip...

Our favorite house on the trip...SO Sunset Blvd.

Will I ever blog before midnight?

Some notes before the picture posts of my trip to New Orleans.

  1. Broadway Strike is over!!! And unless you had a second doubt I bought tickets to see A Chorus Line again. It's going to be thrilling to see a show the day after the strike ended. Especially one of my favorite all time shows. I feel as though my arm is complete again.
  2. Patti LuPone is coming BACK to Broadway in Gypsy...this time full scale! So many good things to learn about in ONE day!
Onto the trip. I'm going to use pictures of my journey progressively while telling a tale...

This is the group of us at a bar. We're all VERY drunk here. I'm actually drunk and stoned. We had these "magical" cookies that helped enhance my trip

This is before the above. My first time having Mexican food and enjoying it A LOT. You can thank those cookies for that one.

In a New Orleans Cemetary, three of my travel mates names was Jeff. How odd right?

We love Beignets. Those are like Fried Dough but amazing. I think I ate about 30 of them in the five days I was there. We were walking home and saw this creepy statue, we shared our food. The bitch didn't respond.

Eric, Jeff, Me, Jeff on Bourbon St. We went into one of those sleazy sex bars where they promised us LIVE SEX ACTS, but nothing like that happened. Only badly made 6 dollar drinks.

I look chubby here, but my friends claimed this looked like a record album. The Velvet Goldmine?

If you can't tell Eric is one of my good friends we dress alike not on purpose, but because we are kindred spirits. He's in Florida now, I miss him almost TOO much. This is Thanksgiving dinner, which was delicious.

Now if you can't tell, I was drunk and stoned in this picture. Can you tell? I love the disco ball though.

This is us being VERY loud and obnoxious at the famous Blacksmith Bar. The piano woman hated me after I requested Judy Garland and Cole Porter.

No comment. I did love being allowed to smoke in the bars.

This is us going through the Wardrobe into the Land of Narnia...

These are my good friends. Posing gaily (well I'm posing gaily) on our first night there. The other Jeff I'd just met that day.

Because I don't necessarily want to write about the whole trip my friend Jeff's Blog is doing a GREAT job of that for me...

No comments: