Thursday, November 15

Not a Shiksa Goddess

Hearing Judy Kuhn talk about Chess in 1988 really makes me smile

:-)
<< Just like that.

Judy is a little too polite about things in general. You know she doesn't like to step on toes...but I love her and want to hear her dish. I want to see her (once Broadway reopens) in Les Mis as Fantine before it closes.

My favorite quote of this interview is:
Interviewer: The lovely ibdb.com tells us as well as playing Cosette you also are referred to as...whore.
Now the real tale:

The last payment for China requires me to go to the Speech Office in my school. Now I am required to take Speech...yes...but there is a way to get out of it you take a speech screening test. Apparently they make you read this passage that contains all of the different sounds you can make. I plan on taking it someday, who knows when really. Just as long as I don't have to take that class...

So some girl was asking this homely, I mean homely Jewish girl. Now, I know that may be stereotyping, but I go to Brooklyn College, where every girl is basically Jewish. On top of this the girl was socially awkward too. Matchmaker, anyone? No seriously this girl needs a hardcore Matchmaker...

She was a huge...not hot...HUGE mess. I stood there watching her speak and I was in disbelief, pure disbelief! It was phenomenal! I wish I had a video clip of her or something...

No comments: