Wednesday, November 7

Good Things Come To Those...

I would be in bed right now, I really would, but I'm waiting for the two William Finn shows that only an entry ago I mentioned and someone is gracefully giving me. I'm forever grateful! Thank you Robbie!

In other news, I signed up for my first therapy session this coming Tuesday. I made that big step and we shall see what happens with that one. Perhaps I'll work through these issues. Do I have issues you ask? I do have issues I suppose, but who doesn't?

Small Sidenote: The Royal Family of Broadway by William Finn is sort of Fabu. Carolee Carmello and Melissa Errico? Can it get better? Yes, Marcia Lewis is with us too.


This play is awful, but I'm getting good little pushes on my homework. I'm doing both wardrobe and calling cues. I'm every woman, it's all in me. And tomorrow morning I plan on running 4.25 miles at the gym.

How do you do it all Iguana? You ask, yet I can't answer. It's difficult to answer. Instead I may just speak randomly. Try and follow me shall you?

Something interesting happened to me this evening...This has never happened...yet it's possible. This is proof that I was once a good and considerate person:

12:27:39 AM Me: Katherine told me you were asking about me
12:27:40 AM Beka: i love how katherine just hooked us up lol
12:27:46 AM Me: how utterly sweet of you
12:27:50 AM Me: no one has ever asked about me
12:28:02 AM Beka: well mark me down as the first :-D
12:28:12 AM Beka: ok but heres why:
12:28:20 AM Me: please do tell
12:28:36 AM Beka: i was thinking today of burnt hills and remembered all the wonderful emails you sent me in 9th grade
12:28:47 AM Beka: even though my parents were crazy and screened everything
12:28:58 AM Me: Oh my goodness
12:29:01 AM Beka: and how you took me under your wing in our theater class
12:29:04 AM Me: that was ages ago
12:29:11 AM Beka: and i was like oh my goodness, craig is a good man
12:29:20 AM Beka: because i was the sheltered little homeschooled girl
12:29:25 AM Me: I can't believe you remember that, cause I barely do
12:29:30 AM Beka: and you saved me from sinking into oblivion
12:29:30 AM Me: Do you still have the emails
12:29:35 AM Me: I did?
12:29:45 AM Beka: um yes
12:29:53 AM Beka: because id go right to class after homeroom
12:29:56 AM Beka: (loser)
12:30:04 AM Beka: and you told me i had to go walk around with you
12:30:06 AM Beka: and i did
12:30:18 AM Beka: therefore saving me from loser status forever and ever
12:30:24 AM Me: awww
12:30:29 AM Me: I wasn't even popular haha
12:30:45 AM Me: is it possible I could read some of these emails cause I want to remember better
12:30:54 AM Me: my email is ________@_____.com
12:31:17 AM Beka: definitely, i have them on my computer at home so i can send them over thanksgiving break


Yea, it's true! The story goes like this. In my Freshman year of High School I took intro to theater and this girl entered named Beka who spent her entire childhood being home schooled and had no friends. I introduced her to the right people and she soon became one of the most popular girls in my school...well not my school, but my social circle.

I can't believe I did that. Who was that boy? I am still in shock it was me. I was once kind an understanding? Now I scramble for affection and friendship like I'm some kind of parasite.

Well I don't do that necessarily, but things have surely changed. What happened to that boy who I barely remember. I'm curious to reread these emails I sent. I can't remember them for the life of me. Expect to see them after Thanksgiving!

No comments: