Wednesday, November 14

Where Am I Going?

First can anyone tell me who this is? Not the Patti LuPone I know...Yet I admire his attempt.

Therapy was interesting. I can't wait to go back. People ask me if it felt different or if I felt better. I can't answer that yet. After some time we shall know. I enjoyed her though. She's a graduate and very nice. Stay turned.

My aunt called and canceled The Lion King, due to the Broadway Strike...this time...it's personal. Not really, it just means my weekend is now fully open to anything. No plans...that's odd. We shall see what happens.

I am getting a point in my life...where I am walking down the street with my eyes shut. Today I did it for five seconds. That may not seem like a long time, but it is when your eyes are closed. Nothing fancy, just eyes closed. I don't even try and memorize where I am. I just look and close them. I don't know what I am expecting to come from that...

No comments: