Sunday, November 18

I Resolve...

I swear, the day that an attractive gay man under the age of...let's say...27 finds me attractive enough to actually ACT on it, will be a day that I will forever remember!

I don't know what happened?! Where did I go terribly wrong? I had two chances this weekend, where I was there. He was there (and under 27). And we knew why we were there. Sex was supposed to be had. It was going to happen and yet it didn't.

I swear, I really don't enjoy being an aggressive bottom. It's like being Ethel Merman. We're both very good at what we do, yet we seem out of place.

That's exactly it, when bottoms have to be aggressive it's just like Ethel Merman's entire career.

Baby if I'm the bottom, you're the top...

Don't even start me on what Rose's Turn means in my life...

No comments: