Wednesday, July 9

My First Day in my 24th Year

A wonderful friend point out I'm living in my 24th Year. How very Chinese. I have several things to say, but not enough time to say them. So they will have to wait. It's sort of exciting news and a manifesto on my deciding to become anonymous. Which means the Photo-A-Day will be disappearing for good.

E. Iguana is my sobriquet and I feel like I can't really talk about issues that have played a big part in my life recently. I don't necessarily want people to know who this is and to see my picture anymore. I want to discuss issues freely, but not feel as though I'm going to be persecuted. You'll soon find I have a lot of bitschues to discuss.

It's been really slacking around here for a while. And I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It On The Road as it were! If the four of you don't like it (oh five now, hi Eric) there's the door. I only needed four of you anyway.

Oh and in other news. See Title of Show. It's totally worth it!

No comments: